Provident Traders offers hands-on implementation assistance to U.S. exporters facing both common and unusual issues in foreign trade finance.
After an initial review of your transaction, Provident Traders will suggest various structures and submit a proposal.
Provident Traders can:
• provide risk identification analysis,
• recommend alternatives,
• negotiate on behalf of the client and
• provide direct assistance.
Recent projects include:
• arranging payment and negotiating letter of credit for a $400 thousand export to Iran,
• qualifying numerous Mexican and South American Buyers for Eximbank coverage and arranging bank financing, and
• structuring financing to support the bid of $8 million dollars of bank automation software to Czechoslovakia.
• help implement a $450 million Debt-for-Lease Swap in Mexico, and a $200 million lease of oil platforms to Pemex under contract with Babcock & Brown Trade Finance.